Surgery Telephone lines:
- Same Day Appointments and General Enquiries: 01509 508412 open Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Pre-bookable Doctor Appointments: 01509 508412 open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Medical Emergencies (This does not include same day appointments): 01509 502415 open Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6.30pm
- Out of Hours: 0845 0450411 (8am to 8.30am) OR 111 (6.30pm to 8am)
NHS 111: Call 111 or visit 111.nhs.uk
Contact Us Online for admin and non-urgent medical requests: https://florey.accurx.com/p/C82064
NHS App: www.nhs.uk/nhsapp
Please do not try to contact us via email as we cannot guarantee a response.
Forest House Surgery, 25 Leicester Road, Shepshed, Leicestershire, LE12 9DF
Get directions (opens in Google Maps). You can use this link for directions to the surgery if you are driving, cycling, walking or using public transport.
Click here for information on accessibility at the practice and your communication needs
Within the surgery we offer a baby changing area. We appreciate that you may require to feed your baby and we are a breast feeding friendly practice. If a nursing mother would like additional privacy please ask at reception. Feel free to bring prams and pushchairs in to the surgery.
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6.30pm.
- If you require medical attention out of hours please seek information from the following page
Click here for what to do when the Surgery is closed.
Bank Holidays and Public Holidays 2023
The practice is closed on the following days
- Monday 25th December - Christmas Day
- Tuesday 26th December - Boxing Day
Protected Learning Time
The practice is closed on the following days from 1pm for training, reopening the next morning at 8.30 AM.
- Thursday 16th November 2023
- Thursday 18th January 2024
- Thursday 15th February 2024
- Thursday 21st March 2024
111 is the NHS non-emergency number. It’s fast, easy and free. Call 111 and speak to an adviser, supported by healthcare professionals. They will ask you a series of questions to assess your symptoms and immediately direct you to the best medical care for you.
NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
Use NHS 111 online (111.nhs.uk) or call 111. 111 online is for people aged 5 and over. Call 111 if you need help for a child under 5.
You can access NHS website at www.nhs.uk
NHS Urgent Care Centre
24-hour facilities for diagnosis and treatment are provided at the centre based at Loughborough Hospital, Hospital Way off of Epinal Way, LE11 JY.
Forest House Surgery is included in an area overseen by:
NHS Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Intergrated Care Board
Corporate Affairs Team
NHS Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Integrated Care Board
Room G30, Pen Lloyd Building, County Hall
Tel: 0116 295 7572